The Hauff-Technik plants established in Hermaringen was founded in Heidenheim in 1955. With production of injection die-cast parts as the core competence, the company established its own product line in 1975. Through patent applications in the area of cable entries the company quickly established itself as an esteemed supplier for utilities. The export share has expanded continuously since 1978, while constant new developments and further developments enable the company to become one of Europe's leading manufacturers of building entries, cable entries, and press seals. From 1955 to the present date Innovation has been a central theme throughout the company's history and guarantees that the products from Hauff-Technik will also offer the best and most efficient solutions for the challenges that the markets will face in the future.
Phone: +49 7322 1333-532
E-mail: Send message