As a family-run business acting globally, with over 10,000 highly qualified employees, the WIKA group of companies is a worldwide leader in pressure and temperature measurement. The company also sets the standard in the measurement of level, force and flow, and in calibration technology. Founded in 1946, WIKA is today a strong and reliable partner for all the requirements of industrial measurement technology, thanks to a broad portfolio of high-precision instruments and comprehensive services.
With manufacturing locations around the globe, WIKA ensures flexibility and the highest delivery performance. Every year, over 50 million quality products, both standard and customer-specific solutions, are delivered in batches of 1 to over 10,000 units. With numerous wholly-owned subsidiaries and partners, WIKA competently and reliably supports its customers worldwide. Our experienced engineers and sales experts are your competent and dependable contacts locally.
Our comprehensive product portfolio covers all areas of a SF6-filled plant:
We see ourselves not only as a product supplier, but also as a long-term partner of our customers. That is why we support you for a long time after commissioning of our products.
Maximum plant safety through digitized gas monitoring embedded in intelligent overall solutions – everything from one source. This is WEgrid Asset Protection. Our high-quality products are combined with adapted data transfer technology and intelligent software. We plan and implement the entire project. Thus, we design your SF6 gas monitoring as simple and safe as possible.
• High voltage equipment
• Monitoring of SF6 gas density of closed gas containers
• Alarm on reaching defined thresholds
• Isochore following, temperature-compensated switching and displaying over the entire temperature range
• Full local display of the density and the vacuum region on one 100 mm dial
• Increased asset safety through self-diagnosis
• Ready for all alternative gases
• Very high long-term stability through welded reference gas volume
Filling, cleaning, recovery, evacuation and venting of SF6
gas-filled switchgear, linear accelerators and other SF6
• Oil-less compressor and vacuum compressor
• Option for on-site gas filtration to the desired humidity
• Low maintenance effort
• Analysis of the gas quality in gas-filled equipment
• For the analysis of SF₆ gas, g3 gas or N₂ gas
• Provides measured values for humidity, gas composition
(purity) and decomposition products (optional)
• Three methods for emission-free treatment of the
- Direct back pumping into the tested gas compartment
- Pumping into an external gas cylinder
- Collecting in the external gas bag
• Battery power for min. 5 measurements or mains supply
Projektmanager Exhibitions, Corporate Marketing
Phone: +49 173 6791204
E-mail: Send message
Reduction of humidity content in SF₆ gas-filled equipment during operation